At the Rodeo with Gammy
We also went to my cousin, Nick's, wedding reception! Actually, we went to the open house right before the rodeo- so we were all dressed in our jeans and rodeo getup! Probably inappropriate, but it's all good! Since we got home from St. George last Tuesday, nothing much has happened. We went and "previewed" a home in Morgan for my parents. They are wanting to move up here at the end of the year!!! YEAH!! It was really nice and a fun home to see! They will come up in October to see it for themselves- as for now, they just have mine and Bobby's opinion and some pictures that I took. (It has an indoor pool!) We felt like we were in a hotel!
I got Brody's Halloween costume yesterday- he is going to be a Pirate :) It's so dang cute. We also got a little outfit in the mail from Gampy. It's from his trip to Alaska last week. It's red with black moose- aw heck- I'll just put up a picture of it.
Well, I think that's about it.. except that Brody is sick today. :( He got his immunizations yesterday, and his first flu shot. It's soooo sad when my baby's sick. He threw up this morning a couple of times and has a little fever. Poor guy. He's taking a nap right now, so that's good. He sure is worn out today. Oh! I almost forgot... Brody got his first haircut a couple of weeks ago. I've been putting his hair in a mohawk sometimes, and he had a few long hairs sticking out! (I only cut off like 10 hairs, total) I tried putting the hair in a plastic bag- but you can barely tell!
We were able to meet up with my dad in St. George on our way home. It was fun to see him! Yummy lunch, too!





No comments:
Post a Comment