It STILL fits! I know... you're probably wondering "why in the world is Erica in her wedding dress?!" but, I'll tell you why. My parents came up for Christmas and brought with them my mom's friend, Jen, from Dental School (Yes, my mom is going to be a DENTIST!! Way to go!) Jen is getting married - TOMORROW!! So, she rode with my parents from Vegas, to meet up with her fiance' who is at BYU, and they went back to Vegas the next morning. Anyway, so they arrived (by surprise) at 6:30 AM last Wednesday and I was unable to go to sleep again. My mom went to sleep, because they had driven all night, and Jen and I hung out and talked about her upcoming wedding! After all of the talking and reminiscing- I decided I wanted to pull out my wedding dress and show it to her. I told her that I always think about trying it on for fun, and she said- "do it!". So, I did! And it was a blast! She put on a few pieces of the dress as well. Thanks for the early morning entertainment, Jen!!

Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How fun! That makes me want to put my dress on! I might have to do that later. Well I am glad you had a great Christmas. Tell you mom and buzz hi for me.
You are a hot mama! I love trying on my wedding dress...it's like stepping into a fairy tail!! :) Cute cute pics Erica.
Post a Comment