Here is a picture of our beautiful niece, Emma, who is in a contest to become the "new face of Haley Bean Photography". (Haylee is our cousin)Emma has been chosen to be in the top 7 finalists, and we need your help to get as many votes as we can! (Not that you wouldn't vote for her anyway, she is the cutest!) :) Click here on http://hayleebean.typepad.com and cast your vote! She's number 7 and all you need to do is click and submit! It's that easy! (Now I'm sounding like that lawyer) Anyway, thanks so much!! Hopefully she'll win- I'll keep you posted! (Voting ends on March 7th at midnight). Also, this is the same picture you'll vote for-keep an eye out for it.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I went and voted for her, I think she is the best one out of those girls for sure..she is cute!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment