Dear "Civ-Dog",
Thanks for being so special to us! Sorry we had to sell you, but you were causing too many problems for us. Bobby didn't like forking out so much money to get you in better shape. But, the nice man who bought you will be taking good care of you, I'm sure! He works on cars- you will be very grateful for him. He will be giving you a new paint job, a new muffler, and fixing your driver's side window. I don't think he'll be rocking out to music like we use to, but you're probably getting too old for that anyway. 11 years old is almost "over-the-hill"- WOW! 260,000 miles is DEFINITELY "over-the-hill". But, you never failed us! You drove 4 men to and from work every day for a week straight every month. You made memories for me and Bobby to keep for a lifetime! Thanks for letting him drive me on our first date- and for letting me write "I heart you" in your sun roof's cold frost, for helping us fall in love, and be able to drive you away the night we got married. You've been a good car, but it's time to say good-bye! We won't be missing you, but will always keep the memories!
Much LOVE,
Your previous owners,
Bobby and Erica
****************************
I turned 23 on Sept. 7! It was on a Sunday this year, so we went to dinner on Saturday at Tepanyaki (sp?) we sat by a group of Junior high kids who were very entertaining and they heard it was my birthday, and decided to have the waitress sing "Happy birthday" to me. How nice! :) Afterwards, we went to Bobby's parents home for cake and ice cream. Sunday, I opened presents and then we went to Church. Afterwards, we went to my Parents home for dinner, and cake and ice cream. It was a fun day! Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate!! And THANK YOU MOM, for having me!! I love you!
Me and B at Dinner!
Cake and ice cream at McGuire home
Brody in my HUGE Princess bag! LOVE IT!
Brody, My Mom, nephew Braxton, and Me on my birthday!
one of my Birthday presents! (the guy at the Dealership made a bow for me! HA!)
Acura MDX





8 comments:
What an awesome birthday present!! Lucky you! At first I thought you guys actually had a dog... I am a little slow.
I was confused too, Emily! That is funny, I'm sure you really are sad to say goodbye to your car.
What a great WONDERFUL birthday present... I loved the note to your car...
I was looking on Nats blog and saw that we think a like, we both can't survive with out the steam bags.. Aren't those just the greatest thing EVER, whoever thought up that idea is a freaking AWESOME. Bags have saved me on many occasions..
My brother just adopted a baby and had to travel out of state to get him,well they had to stay in a hotel for a week, and I told her about these great bags, and they saved her while staying in a hotel...now she tells everyone about them...
Happy birthday....
Happy BIrthday and BTW congrats! How fun to get a new car! You'll love having and SUV. You didn't want ot become a minivan mom? lol. I just couldn't do a minivan so we "had" to buy a tahoe.
Happy Birthday to you! You got a car how awesome!! It looks like you had a great Birthday!! I'm so glad, you totally deserve it!!
Oh my goodness Erica, Happy Birthday! I bet it is so nice having a new car. I can't wait until we get a new car here soon. Anyways, you look so beautiful and I can't believe we saw you 2 days before your big day and I didn't even say anything! I totally apologize and I am so glad you had such a wonderful day. We had so much fun seeing you guys and next time we have to plan on going out to dinner.
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! I can't believe you got a new car! I can't wait to see!
Happy Late Birthday, If I would have known I would have said something when I saw you this last weekend. It was so nice seeing you guys.
Post a Comment