Friday, December 5, 2008

Our Conversation

Brody and I were driving to the Church last night, with Bobby in his car behind us. It was dark and Brody was looking at all of the Christmas lights...

Brody: Lights!!
Me: Do you see the pretty lights?
B: yeah!
me: It's Christmas time, huh?! Is Santa coming soon?
B: yeah
me: What is he going to bring you?
Silence
me: Do you want a Buzz Lightyear?
B: no
me: (confused!) Do you want cars?
B: no, gampa!
me: you want Santa to bring you Gampa? :)
B: yeah, Nana!
me: you want Santa to bring you Gampa and Nana?
B: yeah!
me: ok!

He's such a funny little boy! I just adore him! He loves looking at the Christmas lights, and loves to see Santa, but WILL NOT get too close! :) If we ask, "what does Santa say?" Brody responds with "Ho ho" (he will sometimes get the third "ho" in there, but it's usually just 2!).

4 comments:

Jen Duke said...

Ha! I love that I instantly heard "Bet on it" by Zac Efron when I got on your blog. LOVE IT. Seriously, we could be best friends if you lived closer :)

Kristina said...

how cute, don't you just love the sweet conversations...Did you look on my blog,and see how my youngest got to close to Santa, and it wasn't fun...After seeing little brother scream sitting on Santa, my oldest said "no way"..lol.

Niki McDowell said...

I need your address for a Christmas card, I know its late. I can't find your email but I'm sure you still have mine so if you could send it to me that would be great!

Jennifer Greenhalgh said...

I want Brody for Christmas too!