Monday, August 10, 2009

August- so far...

Here are some pictures I just uploaded to my computer- I haven't been doing very well at updating, so hopefully this will just catch me up...

Brody getting Guitar lessons from Grandpa! (My parents have a band room... they bought a (real) drum set, guitar, and bass guitar for the grand kids. The boys have a BLAST playing all of the instruments- they're just their size! SO CUTE!

Gav- chillin and watchin' some TV!


Our Sweet boys- after Church!

Daddy helping Brody ride his (mission) bike!

Mommy's turn- it had been YEARS since I was on a bike... I got on in a skirt!
See ya!

Bobby's turn- I couldn't resist this sexy picture!


Bobby's "back-to-school" supplies (I made him this little basket for getting into school) :)

Gavi boy!
We went to watch our friend, Paul, sing at C.H.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love all of the pics!!! Erica you are such a great wife for putting together a cute little back to school basket for Bobby.