Here are some pictures of what we've been up to this month!Me (kinda) and my boys! (Daddy's at work) :(
Daddy and his boys
Some funny Brody stories:
Brody was playing on the floor with his motorcycle...
Me: Let's go take a nap, Brody.
B: (stands up, and while he's walking away he says:) Bye motorcycle... I lub you!
Brody insisted on wearing his "soccer shirt and soccer shoes" (Sometimes I tell him certain clothes are "sports related" so he'll wear them- sneaky, I know!) After I got him dressed he was walking around the house and kept looking down at his shirt and shoes... all of a sudden, I heard:
"I look handsome!"
After my mom left our house one day, I told him to say "bye nana! I love you!" He said "bye nana" then about 5 minutes later while playing with his toys he said "I lub you nana!" It was adorable!
We went to the pool one evening and picked up Subway for dinner. Brody ate a foot long sandwich- by himself.





3 comments:
What cute boys! Love them to death. I can't belive that Brody eats the much sandwich. What a big boy!
Erica I totally agree that your boys are the cutest kids and totally should have won! And I can't believe Brody can eat like, not a little boy, but a man already. Where does it go??? You are going to have some pretty hefty grocery bills coming up if he (and soon Gavin) keeps that up:)
You're such a good Mom!! Those two little boys are so lucky - you always do such fun and cute things with them. Give them both big hugs and kisses from Grandma!!
Post a Comment