Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm thankful, of course!

It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving if I didn't reflect on those things in my life that I'm THANKFUL for... now would it??

I'm so very thankful for:

My Father in Heaven
The Gospel- I would be lost without it.
A home to keep us warm (I saw "A Christmas Carol with Bobby last night- it was amazing- made me thankful for my home... poor tiny Tim) Which reminds me...

I'm thankful for my WONDERFUL husband and the amazing dates he takes me on :)
My sweeeeeeetttt Kiddies! I LOVE THEM!
Family- we love you all!!
Brody's active nature- he keeps me on the go! (I really AM thankful for this! I love it about him!)
Gavin's smileyness- is that a word? He's the happiest baby!
Gavin's ability to fall asleep on his own- you have NO IDEA how thankful I am for this!)
...
food
bobby's job and the money it provides
Bobby's education... and for the opportunity he has to be able to be back in school
My clothes and shoes- without them I'd be- well you know!
my hair- it's growing! YAY!
blogging so I can keep a nice little journal!

And, I can't ever forget to be thankful for the time we were protected on the freeway...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Happy Shopping tomorrow! WOOT WOOT!

No comments: