SPOTLESS!
Well, minus a few things that need to be folded- but I've been cleaning ALL day long, that i thought I deserved a little rest! RIGHT?
Bobby's going to go crazy when he walks in the door tonight. He LOVES a clean house. Don't get me wrong, I keep it pretty clean, but with 2 little boys (one that's extremely active) it doesn't always get the complete makeover. It did today! And, I can't wait to hear Bobby's excitement! I can hear it now... "BABE! The house looks great! *Kiss**Kiss* I love a clean house! THANK YOU!"
You're welcome, baby!
Anyway...
I think I'm getting arthritis. In my right thumb. From texting. Not kidding- it's hurting this very minute as I type and I saw something today on "The Doctors" saying that people have been getting arthritis. From texting. FREAKY!
Brody is a fun, cute little boy. He loves me!! I Love him!! He still loves his sports and I hope that never changes! He has quite the legs for kicking. He's darn good! He is funny, funny! Every time we go to the store, he looks at the price tag on an item and tells me "2 bucks!". Yesterday, I was at the REAL team store, and he handed the worker a soccer ball, got into my wallet, pulled out my debit card, and handed that to the worker to pay for it! I'm so glad he knows how to spend my money :) Today while i was doing the dishes I heard a crash in the living room. I left the water running (big deal!) and ran over to see what had happened... I saw Brody in between the Christmas tree and the couch. He was fine. He had fallen off the side of the couch into the tree. We laughed! why not?! It was fun!
Last week Brody was in my bathroom with me while I was getting ready. I had just gotten him out of the bath and was doing his hair so he was sitting on my counter in his towel. He looked at me and said "i have to pee". Before I knew it, he was sitting over the sink peeing. Where he comes up with this stuff, I'll never know!
Gavin is getting big! He loves me, too!! I love him, too!! LOVE MY BOYS! He still says mama, especially during the night. This makes for an easy excuse from Bobby, "babe, he's calling for YOU."
Gavin likes to roll all around on the floor. He ends up in a million different spots within minutes. He's so happy and smiles at everyone. He is absolutely adorable and people just love him!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
The boys are asleep and my house is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love when I get the "the house looks great" comment. That has got to be one of the greatest phrases ever.
I miss you tons girl!! We definitely need one of our phone chats! Your little boys crack me up, I love them.
Post a Comment