Wednesday, December 16, 2009

{Lately}

Brody's cars lined up perfectly on his train track, he does this a lot!

Cute little Gavin (look at that drool!) - taken at 6 months

Brody wanted 2 ties on!

STUD MUFFIN!

Boys in the bath! CHUBBY baby!

BROTHERS

We went to my cousin Katie's wedding- it was a blast! She looked beautiful! She is one of my closest cousin's- we grew up together like sisters and I was a bridesmaid! Love you Katie!
My GORGEOUS Mom!

Sleepy boy

Dancing at the wedding!

My cousin Nick and his cute wife Lindsey
Daddy and Brody
Mom and Dad
LOVE him!
Dancing with my boy Gavin and my Aunt Amy
Group hug! (Bobby and I were dancing, which made Brody a little jealous :)
Handsome little guy

Me and my LOVE! oh- and a nice big candle :)
Daddy and Gaver-boy!
Mommy and the Gav's!
Take 2!
Me and my cute Grandma!
SANTA!!!
The cute bride and groom. They got their "first" ornament from Santa!
Brody looking at Santa...
He hated being near him... once again!
Family picture!
Love them!
Brody helping daddy shovel- he loves to help!
The Bubbas
big boy
love this face!

Lately, we've been telling Brody about Santa. He can't wait for Santa to bring him a "big choo-choo train" (we'll see) :) We threaten to call Santa if he is bad and the other night Brody said, "i not be naughty, I be nice!!" (I didn't call the big man!)

Lately, Gavin has been pushing himself up to his hands and FEET. haha! Hes hilarious. He's got the idea of crawling down, now if he could just figure it out... you can do it Gav!

Lately, Brody has been saying "SHUT. UP!" (most of the time it's in a nice, "no way" kind of tone... he got that one from me- oops. But, yesterday he was yelling at Bobby, telling him to shut up... we had to call Santa and let him know he was being naughty. Hopefully we won't be hearing it again.) He has also been saying "oh my gosh"... the funniest time so far was the other day when I told Brody we didn't buy a car track at the mall (darn those blasted kiosk people!) he cried back to me... "oh my GOSH!" it was quite funny!

Lately, Gavin has been sleeping most of the night! Ok- not LATELY, but the past 2 nights! Woot woot! I feel good with a nice night's sleep!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Only one week left, so get your shopping done!!

1 comment:

Niki McDowell said...

I haven't been on your blog in awhile. You and Bobby make the cutest kids! Your boys are so handsome. I hope you had a great Christmas!