Sunday, October 17, 2010

SLACKER!

I am so behind on my blog that I don't even know where to begin....

My boys are so stinkin' adorable and are keeping me extremely busy! LOVE THEM!

Gavin has 11 teeth - he is missing a tooth on the bottom, which is why he doesn't have an even number of teeth yet! He's running around everywhere and loves his daddy! HE is a Daddy's boy- that's for sure! He is talking more and more everyday.

Some of our favorite things he says:

Hallelujah - and he says it pretty darn well... sounds like Ah-yay-you-ya (Bobby always belts out the Hallelujah song. Brody loves it! So, now Brody belts it out as well, which, naturally results in Gavin following their example! It's not too common to hear an 18 month old baby sing the song) :)

No-no
uh-huh! (this is how he says yes, and it's so darn cute!)
cookie - gogo, gokie
ball
footbal - buball
golf - gol
golfball - golgol
brody
mama
dadda
nana
grandma - mah-ma
grandpa - gampa
drink - gwee
juice
eat
... the list goes on, but I think that's a good start for catching myself up on the blog!

Brody goes to preschool now and loves it!
He goes twice a week for 2 hours. When I drop him off he gives me a kiss and asks what I'm going to do while he's at school. I usually tell him I'm going to take Gavin home to take a nap- and that's what we do for those 2 hours!
When I pick him up he tells me what he did at school that day. I don't know why, but I'm pretty shocked at how much he learns each day. I know he's a smart kid, but I must not realize how big he actually is. He is still my baby, but he's my baby who can tell me about Christopher Columbus and Jack and Jill... things I can hardly remember!
BTW- he told me that Christopher Columbus came over on a boat and found pineapple and popcorn... I didn't remember that, but I don't doubt him one bit :) I'm in for a rude awakening when he's coming home with actual homework!

Bobby just finished his first year of his MBA. I'm so proud of him. He has quite the schedule and it's pretty exhausting. He will be done, FOR GOOD, next December. The countdown begins!!
It will be so nice to have him come home from work and not have to worry about school. He works full time and goes to school 2 nights a week, BUSY, BUSY!!

As for me, I am enjoying staying at home with my kiddies! They are so much fun! I've been selling essential oils and they've been so interesting to learn about. I love telling people about them. My website is on the side bar if you're interested in them. I took the boys on a walk a while ago and Brody said "we're going on a walk to your friends house to talk about oils?!"
Bobby said it was time for the boys to be with Daddy more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay I am glad you updated! :) It is nice to hear about your boys, they are getting big! Miss you