Sunday, October 9, 2011

Where to start?

I guess I will update a little of what's been going on with us and throughout the next 50 years I'll update on the the last year I missed out on. I'm so bummed. I wish I never stopped - I think that's why I never updated. I wanted to, I just felt like I was so far gone and had so much to do. Oh-well. I can always get caught up. This is like my journal, after all, so I really need to get this thing going again!! Here we go!

Within the last year, we...

- bought a new home
- rented out our previous home
- Bobby began the last year of his MBA program (approx. 8 weeks to go!)
- Gavin turned 2 (almost 6 months ago)
- Brody turned 4 (7 months ago)
- My Brother left on a mission to Michigan
- Enjoyed our summer!
- Went on 2 vacations to Disneyland
- celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!
- etc. I'll think of some more!

I'll start with this list - plus some!

No comments: