Yesterday at the pool, Brody came up to me and said that a kid wasn't being nice. Gavin heard him tell me this and thought he should take care of the problem on his own. He swam up to the kid, got in his face and said "Are you being mean to my brudder?" The kid then said "No, I'm not!" Gavin: "Yes, you are!" Kid: "No, I'm not!" Gavin: "Yes! YOU! ARE!" I grabbed him and started taking him away from the situation but he kept trying to swim towards the kid, yelling at him. I put him on the side of the pool where he shook his head, rolled his eyes, waved his arms, and grunted. He is hilarious! He gets so dramatic! This went on for about ten minutes. The kid was 5 years old, like Brody, but Gavin doesn't realize the size difference :) I'm glad he sticks up for his brother!
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment