I had my 22nd birthday on Friday- that's right, I'm 22 years OLD!!! Holy Cow! It was a fun day- Bobby took off work for my birthday! He's sooo sweet! We went to the Temple in the morning and then came home and just hung out. My parents were in town, so we had a babysitter for the day! My parents are moving up here next year, so we went and looked at some homes for them. Later, Bobby and I went to help setup for a ward BBQ- since we're on the activities committee, then we went to dinner at McGrath's Fish House. It was good!! Bobby doesn't like seafood, but he's able to get Burgers there, so he doesn't mind it! (How nice!!) After dinner we went to Old Navy to find a shirt for me to wear to my cousin's wedding the next day. And, of course, we got a little beanie for Brody- I can't go shopping without looking for him (or Bobby) I always go out to find something for myself and come home with stuff for my two boys! I just love them, what can I say?! So, back to my party.. we went home after shopping and had the rest of the family (Buzz's kids) over for cake and ice cream. They had left their babies with grandma and grandpa that night as well. My parents sure did enjoy being with all of those babies!! They just love being grandparents! Bobby got me a shirt, the movie "The Holiday", and Abercrombie 8 prefume. (I love that stuff!) He's such a great husband! I talked to my Aunt Mandy earlier in the day and she said that I should be recieving a gift in the mail. (I just have to tell you that she NEVER sends gifts... she loves to wrap them and watch you open them- so funny! While I was in Vegas in May, I recieved my wedding, baby, and Christmas gifts! Yep- I opened Christmas presents in May!) It was actually a lot of fun! So, when I talked to her on my birthday, I told her I would take pictures of me opening the gifts and post it on my blog- so here they are! She got me a picture frame with different scrapbooked papers that you put in it for every season/holiday! Such a great gift!!! I LOVE it! Thanks Aunt Mandy!!!Brody playing on the nicely taped box from Aunt Mandy!
PRETTY!!!! I LOVE PINK!!
Brody likes the wrapping paper!My favorite one! (Because it's CHRISTMAS!)
Family picture on my 22nd birthday!





5 comments:
Sure sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. I hope you got my message on your cell phone, I actually called the day before because I knew you would probably be busy on your big day!! Happy Birthday again and we really need to talk soon!
Love, Emily
PS. You look so beautiful in those pictures, wow what a pretty lady!
Emily
So I'm not sure how I stumbled onto your blog...but i LOVE it!
Check mine out! www.moonfam.blogspot.com!
you have such a cute family!
oh, and ps, happy birthday!
happy birthday Erica! it was so good to see you at the rodeo! Brody's soooo cute!
Post a Comment