I was looking thru our pictures on the computer and realized that I haven't posted about anything that has been happening lately... so, to sum it all up, I've decided to just post some pictures of what we've been up to.
Brody in the bath!! (He sits up, but he'll fall face first if a toy floats by. I have to be right by him... he'll learn not to fall over someday! As for now, he just enjoys his bath time!)
Bobby and Brody at the Davis vs. Viewmont game. Davis won 3-0 seriously, the score was 3-0. It was a lot of fun!!
Brody and his friend Dawson. -- Is he already taking others toys? He better not be a bully!
He LOVES popsicles!
My Little Pumpkin
Bobby playing indoor soccer- Go baby!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
WOW!
Posted by
Erica
at
11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That pumpkin picture is so cute! I could stare at Brody all day!
Post a Comment