Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Backwards-

As you can see, I haven't posted any Halloween pictures yet! OOPS! (Now, I'll have Halloween pics on a Christmas blog) I'm going to do that soon- I promise. But, I had to update my blog- I know you are probably thinking I'm crazy because there are still 47 days until Christmas, and I should have a "Thanksgiving" theme for my blog- but no! I don't care that much about Thanksgiving (not that I don't enjoy it- because I totally do) I just absolutley LOVE Christmas!! (My only Thanksgiving decoration is the sign that my Aunt Mandy made for me.. If it weren't for her awesome gift, I would have NOTHING!) And, I would much rather have a Christmas themed Blog for two months instead of one. So, I hope you enjoy the Christmas season at the McGuire's! Bobby always makes fun of me for listening to Christmas music so early- I just can't help myself. (Note: It's on my blog's music list) It's also on Sunny 106.5 already and once it's on the radio, there's no turning that station! Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I totally agree with you about Christmas! It's just so fun. I do love thanksgiving but i don't love the decorations. Christmas is such a great time of year.

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas too!! I am so excited to decorate and have all the fun presents under the tree and listen to Christmas music while making fundge. I can't wait! I will be changing my blog colors soon, it is so much fun. I am excited to come down and see you in December. We are actually leaving that first Wednesday and will stay until Sunday. So we will need to talk soon to make plans of when to meet up. Our boys will have so much fun together. Give Brody a kiss from his Aunt Emily :) Love ya!