I just love my baby!! He's always keeping me busy, and finding new things to get into. Here are a few pictures all in ONE day- probably one hour! But, I find joy and entertainment in every silly thing he does! I love him!!
Playing with the tire on the jogging stroller...

Yes, he is eating the tire.

He loves unrolling the toilet paper! (Which ends with a big wad of it on the counter!)
I know, I needed to clean out my wallet anyway!
WHAT MOM?! No big deal!!







10 comments:
He is adorable, and very busy! I just love the way you dress him too; he's always so stylin!
LOL he's so cute! can't wait for you to have another one! lol.
Ok Erica, just one question. How in the world did you fit all that stuff in you wallet anyway? Ha Ha
You're little boy is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I hope my kids are just like him :) I'm glad you guys have one of these blog things too! They're fun. Can't wait to see your next update!
Okay brody is the cutest(I dont tell you that enough) I really want to name our next baby boy brody, I love it. My sister in law Shannon has a friend who makes car seat covers. You can pick out your own fabric too it just has to be a certain type of material.. I think they arent too expensive either...
He is too cute! I love the wallet picture, it looks like he keeps you pretty busy! Hey tomorrow a bunch of moms are meeting at the clubhouse to go walking with our kiddies, hope you can come! 1:00
I don't think he could get ANY cuter! Man he's such a stud muffin!!
p.s. that wallet picture needs to be framed! It's so classic!
(i missed you when you came down! You need to call us next time you're here, i would LOVE to see you guys and little brody!)
What a cute guy, love the pictures! Hope he enjoyed that tire, looked pretty yummy! He honestly is so dang cute, your a busy mom!
random question.... does the H & M you were in front of in vegas have baby clothes??? I really hope so, they are so cheap and so cute. Ill definitly have to make a trip down if so
Post a Comment