I was in the hospital getting hooked up to an IV. I cannot even believe how fast the year has gone. My baby boy will be one tomorrow at 1:38 AM. What an amazing experience it was to deliver him. I loved it!! I loved holding my PERFECT little gift from our Father in Heaven. He has grown to be such a sweet, loving, energetic little boy and we love him so so much! Here are some pictures of "our" little journey through my pregnancy... all leading up to this special day! We love you Brody and are so thankful that you are ours for Eternity!
It's a boy!
Cute little guy!
Christmas 2007- 5 1/2 months pregnant
Fellas Banquet- 6 months pregnant!
Our FAVORITE outfit- black jumpsuit! 7 months
How sweet! 7 1/2 months pregnant. (Warning: NEVER wear stripes while pregnant!!)
Mom being a little anxious for you to come! (8 months pregnant)
8 months
At a shower- 8 months pregnant
Ready for baby!
Mommy, Aunt DeeDee (and cousin Braxton) and Aunt Dayna (and cousin Cole)
8 1/2 months pregnant... 4 days before you were born! (Yes, I know, I was HUGE!)
I can't believe I am posting this picture! Mommy before delivery and 45 pounds heavier!
There you have it! That was a glimpse of my pregnancy, which I LOVED! Tomorrow I'll have a "Happy Birthday Brody" post!!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Last year at this time...
Posted by
Erica
at
5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You were like the cutest pregnant girl ever! You even look great in the stripes. I definalty couldn't pull of the stripe thing when I was pregnant. Your little boy is adorable.
I don't think you could have been ANY cuter pregnant!! I love that black jump suit too, you looked adorable! My favorite picture though was of Bobby kissig your belly, that was so sweeeet.
Post a Comment