Friday, June 13, 2008

"BAD"

Brody has quite the love for Vacuums. Every time we go into a store that has an isle of vacuums, he sees them and undoubtedly finds his way to them- even if we are a few isles away from them. He has ALWAYS loved vacuums, brooms, etc. And this love has not died down. It's so funny to see his reaction to vacuums that he sees. I will usually be walking thru a store, and all of a sudden he starts getting all excited. I look around, and sure enough, there is a VACUUM! Anyway, my Mom was over on Tuesday night and Brody started to go over to the closet where our vacuum is. He sat by the door saying "Bad, Bad". Bobby laughed and said he just started calling it that the day before when he saw them at Kohl's. I opened the door and he got so excited! I got out the vacuum and he followed me to where I was going to leave it for him to play with. He played for a little bit, and then made my mom get up and push it around while holding him ( Yes, I mean - MADE HER- He grabbed her hands and made a grunting noise until she stood up and then stood at her feet with his arms up saying "Uh, uh" - that means "up" ) She pushed the vacuum for a while and then said someone else needed to take the shift. I didn't want to push it, so I put it away. This made Brody so mad. He went and sat by the closet door crying.. "Baad, Baad" It was like the thing was his Best Friend. We felt bad, so Bobby went and got "bad" out again. Seeing the door open, but still crying, Brody said "Bad" with a tone of relief. It was the cutest thing! I love my little guy- he keeps me smiling! Since then, we've had "bad" out for a few play dates. It always keeps Brody busy!

Also, we just got a new computer, so I am happy to say that my Internet shall not fail! (Hopefully!) I love having a desktop (We had a laptop). But, we are still waiting for a desk- so until it arrives, the cardboard box that the computer came in is doing a great job!

8 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

That is seriously so cute! haha

Jen Duke said...

Oh my heck, that's so funny. I love the way you say you've had "play dates" with "bad". That's too funny. I miss you guys!

Jennifer Greenhalgh said...

He also likes to throw the vacuum extension parts from the top of the stairs!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Brody has so much personality! I love him! We should get together sometime for a BBQ or something! We really have no excuse not to, we live a skip and hop away from each other! :)

the Eggett's said...

that is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Brody you can come over to my house and play with my "bad" all you want. Just tell your mom that the next time she tries to put your bff back in the closet!! It has been a long time Erica I miss you! Hope all is going well! Lova ya

~Paige~ said...

That is so cute, what a funny guy you have! Brody can come play with my "bad" anyday he wants! He is so cute. By the way we are in the same boat as you guys, we have a plastic banquet table as our desk haha it is terrible looking, I think a card board box would look better! But I just ordered one for fathers day even though it's not here yet!

Sarah said...

glad to see you are back online!