Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FYI-

This is what we've been up to...


We got season passes to a nearby waterpark, which is so nice! We usually go up on Saturdays and when Bobby gets home from work. Brody absolutely LOVES it! We spand most of our time in the Lazy River- just floating on the tubes. After a while, we get out of the tubes and walk. Brody splashes like crazy! He loves the water. He's our little tan boy!

He loves playing on the chairs at the waterpark while we try and get some sun! He's a little monkey and climbs on the back of them. Wild boy!!

We are finally set up with our new desk (We originally ordered one, but then found one on sale that we were able to take home that night!) I put it together while B was at work! (I know, I'm a pretty awesome wife!) He did help with the finishing touches when he got home though!! This is how we started out-
And this is the finished project!! Not too shabby!
Also, Brody hit a few milestones! He now has one, maybe two, molars! He is talking a lot! He refers to things such as "light", "fan", "bread" (all of these in his own language of course!) But, he's doing so good! What a big boy we have! Speaking of big (I mean, little) He FINALLY hit the 20 pound mark!! Way to go Baby! I took him into the DR on Monday (June 16) for his 15 month well check and he was exactly 20.0 pounds! That is only the 5th percentile. He is also 30 and 3/4 inches long- 50th percentile. He isn't a big eater- which is funny because I was a chubby little thing who ate everything! Bobby, on the other hand, looked just like Brody when he was a baby - I guess I should say Brody looks like him! From the pictures that I've seen, they have the exact little body- so darn cute! I love my boys!!

4 comments:

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. That's great! Brody is so cute, He's getting so big. I can't believe how much he is going up so fun! Good job on the desk too it looks great!

Ju and Brack said...

What a cutie! I just love him. He is getting so big.

a.t.a said...

Loved all the cute pics! Looks like you've been busy, fun stuff!

~Paige~ said...

We love Cherry Hill, I love all the water pictures of Brody above! You did a great job at putting the desk together! I just put one together for Nate (late fathers day present) the other day haha We are great wives I think! :) Hope all is well, good to see you the other day!