It's been in the mid 90's here and we LOVE it! We were out back eating popsicles yesterday, but Brody's just melted - as you can see. (popsicles don't last long in hot weather while being held practically upside down!) He started off in his clothes, then got them taken off to eat his popsicle, then came the sunscreen, then the bathing suit. We decided to get the hose and spray him a little out back, but the sprinklers came on (don't ask me why they come on during the hottest part of the day... ) but, the sprinklers kept getting me and bobby wet. So, we decided to go out front and let Brody cool down. I also wanted a chance to practice my photo skills! Yes, skills!! This is what our afternoon turned out to be-
In case you haven't seen this before- it's Brody's "crazy face"
CUTE little feetsies!
LOVE this little boy!
He loves the water!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Hot weather!
Posted by
Erica
at
1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Hi Erika. Thanks for sending me an invite for your blog. I love your photo skills. Our blog is kaholoaa.blogspot.com.
How fun! Thanks for inviting me to your blog :) Your little boy is the CUTEST kid ever. I hope my kids are even 1/2 that cute! :D
Those pictures are so cute Edd!! You are doing great with them! It looks like you had tons of fun!
He is the cutest thing in the world!!! Those are some great pictures! Love him!
Way cute pictures of Brody!! He is so cute!! You took really good pictures good job!!
When did Brody get so big? He doesn't even look like a baby anymore.
All I can see is that you have an adorable little boy and I love his "crazy" face.
Brody is so CUTE and he looks so big! Jackson got really excited when we showed him those pictures of Brody.
Cute little guy! Sounds about the same size as my little guy. Took until 15 months to hit 20.3 lbs! Just wanted to say hi!
he is a cutie! It has been so hott, i hate to even go out!
Your baby is soooo adorable...ps I love that our husbands are carpooling now....how sweet!
Post a Comment