Thursday, July 31, 2008

Who is she??

If you haven't checked out the blog- seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com your totally missing out! i freaking LOVE this girl, she's like my new BFF (I know you're all jealous- but I'm KIDDING!) I always like to say I'm friends with people I don't even know- like Ryan Seacrest (did I even spell his name right?!) My cousin Dana (and Katie) tried out for Am Idol- YAY! But, unfortunately didn't pass through- come on, we all know that show is rigged! Anyway, back to my cousin Dana- she got a pic with RYAN!! Bobby keeps saying he's GAY- but I don't believe it! I like him no matter what! Mini celeb crush! HEHE! I Love you most Bobby- Always DO/WILL! So... looks like this was another "Erica" post... just going on about well, NOTHING! Gotta love me! you know you like these random, entertaining posts that seem to spark out of me every so often! Anyway, go check out this HILARIOUS blog! Enjoy yourself!

2 comments:

a.t.a said...

We love it!!

a.t.a said...

It's great entertainment.