OH! HAPPY! DAY! Brody can say "Love you" - in his own words, of course! Yesterday, I was getting ready and Brody was opening and closing the closet door to entertain himself! My Bathroom and closet doors are right across from each other, so I was able to watch Brody in my mirror and do my hair/makeup at the same time... I know, shocking that I was able to do more than one thing at a time, but I'll tell you- that's what being a mom does to you! (So glad I've FINALLY learned to multi-task after all these years! 22 to be exact... until tomorrow- my birthday- kinda sad to be 23 :( JK) Anyway, as I would watch Brody open and close my closet door (he was inside the closet) I would say, "Bye bye. Love you!" and after a few times, he started to copy me, until he was saying it on his own! He would open the door, peek out, and then say "bye bye lud-ju!" as he closed the door. I just love my sweet baby boy! He's talking up a storm and always entertaining us! Some of his new words include:
(At 18 months)
-thank you (dant du)
- what's that? (What dat)
-Toy Story (Doy dory) (New favorite movie- he Loved Nemo for the past 3 months, though!)
-Nemo
-Buzz
-Dory
-Drink
-none
-oh no! (especially when Daddy says he's going to get him!)
-bad bad (when something hurts him, he points and calls it bad)
-Nana (My mom)
Brody also LOVES cars, bikes, balloons, doggy's, kitty's, and STILL... vacuums! (And of course, Mommy and Daddy!)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
"Lud-ju"
Posted by
Erica
at
10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Aw...cute! He's such a cute little guy! You make me want to have kids! :)
happy Birthday
Post a Comment