Friday, August 29, 2008

Brody being silly

I snagged these pictures from my Sister-in-law, Natalie's, blog. Thanks Nat! (Pictures taken Sunday, Aug. 24)

Here is a pic of Brody sitting in a basket at my In-laws. He always gets into a certain cupboard and loves taking out all of the baskets. He just so happened to take a seat in one!

Then, later that night he decided to climb into the Doggy kennel. It was so funny how FAST he got in there, but as you can see, he would've had a hard time getting himself out. So, Nat and Bobby came to his rescue and took the top off for him while I took pictures! (Of course!) Once the top was off, he was out, and the top was put back on, he decided to do it again... I'm telling you, just like I said in this post- YES, he does things more than once, regardless of the fact that he didn't like it, or ended up with a bruise! Silly boy!

After the second time of these two having to rescue him, Nat decided to leave the lid off and he just sat in the doggy bed and played. I love my funny little boy- always keeps us laughing!

1 comment:

Ana Lee said...

haha this is too cute! You have such an adorable family :)