NOT US, DUH! MY LICENSE! I moved my Real Estate License to another Brokerage! YAY! I absolutely loved all of my fellow agents in Orem, but it was definitely time to bring my license closer to ME! I had interviewed a few other Brokerages in the area for the past 6-12 months and nothing ever felt right. I didn't like the way a LOT of them did business. But, lo and behold! I made the 'ol switcher-oo and voila, I am NOW with... drum roll please, LEGACY UTAH REAL ESTATE! So, for those of you who are interested in BUYING OR SELLING a home, PLEASE remember who your personal Agent is- ME! I also LOVE referrals, thanks for sending them!
I'll upload a pic of my NEW, SPARKLY business cards as soon as I get them (Ok, they're not sparkly, but how cool would that be? They do have super cute colors though!) Look for my sign in my lucky clients front yard! (YOU!)
Erica- 801-472-2507
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
MOVING...
Posted by
Erica
at
4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That is exciting! I totally want to see your new card.
Post a Comment