Baby #2!!
This is how we told our Parents. I had my first Prenatal visit today and everything looks great! I am 10 weeks (as of Saturday) We got to hear baby's heartbeat and see baby moving around! It was a lot of fun, and Brody just watched the TV screen the whole time! I was so happy to see my Dr. again! He's the BEST!! I can't figure out how to scan my ultrasound pictures in, but when i do, I'll post them! Until then, you can look at the cake! P.S. My actual due-date is May 2. (I was off by a day! oops!)
Just a side note: I found out I was pregnant on Aug. 23. Bobby was golfing, and I had been planning on taking a test that day, but wanted to wait for him to get home. He wouldn't answer his phone so that I could figure out when he would be home, but I had to pee soooo bad. I wanted to take the test first thing in the morning, so without Bobby knowing, I took the test, and left it in the bathroom. I went downstairs and waited... and waited... and waited... an hour went by, and I still hadn't heard from Bobby. (Yes, I had a pregnancy test upstairs that I STILL hadn't looked at.) I had a hair appointment at 11:45 and needed to go get ready. So, I went upstairs and started to get dressed. I walked into the bathroom, hoping my eyes wouldn't look at the test (I wanted Bobby to be there) but, they slipped, and looked! It said "pregnant"! A few minutes later, Bobby walked in the door and Brody and I went downstairs to say hi. I ended up telling Brody to go get the present he had for Daddy. I took Brody upstairs and came down with the test. Brody walked over to where Bobby was (who was actually in the bathroom by now) and when bobby came out, he looked at what Brody had in his hands. Bobby's face lit up and he looked at me with wide eyes and said "SHUT UP! Are you?!!" (In a very nice, excited tone, might I add!) I laughed and said, "you don't know what it says yet!" So, he tried to get it from Brody, who wouldn't hand it over, but eventually he saw what it said. He was and is very excited! It was a cute moment and I'm actually kinda glad I surprised him with it! It was fun!





19 comments:
That's a ute story. You're so funny. I couldn't have waited to look that long. Congrats again! I'm exited for you guys!! :D
dang it. I totally meant "cute". And "excited". Curse typing while a baby is hitting the keyboard..
I am so excited for you! I took a test w/o Nick the 2nd time too! I really didn't think I was going to be, so I didn't think it mattered. Oops! It is so nice to be due in May, that's a good month. Congratulations!!!
I have been waiting to see how everything is going! I am so excited for you guys, now I do have to admit looking at your little ticker thing, I am so glad mine says what it says!! haha! But I look at Dee Dees and she is almost done!! Congrats again and call me when you can!
We're so excited for you guys and wish you all the best! Hope you're feeling better!
CONGRATS! That is so exciting, and what a cute way to share with the hubby. It will be so fun for Brody to have a little friend to run around with!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
YAY! congrats!!! I was wondering when number 2 was comin! :)
oh congratulations Erica, Bobby and Brody I'm so excited for you guys!! and can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!! Happy days!! How are you feeling? I hope you don't feel too sick. So Brody and the little one will be 2 years apart that's AWESOME I think that's a great span. Congrats again.
We are super excited for you guys! Now we just can't wait to find out what you are having.
Ahhh how exciting you guys! Congrats!
We are so excited for you. That is such a cute story. Brody will be such a great big brother.
Congratulations!
NO WAY!! that is so awesome. I loved the story, and you crack me up, because I would have done the same thing. When I took my 2nd text I was so excited that I couldn't wait for TJ, so I took it by myself, and later surprised him. He had almost the same reaction as Bobby did..lol.. I will say that two is much easier then one.
Congrats you guys. All these babies, how fun for the family.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are so freakin tiny I couldn't even tell you are preggo! Brody needs a sister hu?!? How exciting! :) Cute little story!
CONGRATS!!! How fun and what a cute way you told everyone. They will be the perfect she difference.
Sorry that's supposed to say age not she! Oh by the way I love SHOp IT TO ME!! Thanks for introducing it to me!
How could you even last an hour?! When I did mine and found out I was pregnant I had a big time panic attack, which I've never had before.
Congrats again! you guys already gave me the good news a couple of weeks ago, but I'm still so excited for you. Now Brody will have a little playmate, which is so nice for mom.
How exciting, congrats!
Post a Comment