I saw this on Bobby's cousins blog and had to do it! Note: I went to 2 different High Schools so I may answer questions to both. I was at Borah High School in Boise ID for my Sophomore and half of my Junior year, and at Centennial High School for the last half of Junior year and Senior year.
1. Did you date someone from your high school?: Um, Yes.
2. What kind of car did you drive?: 2000 Dodge Neon, crashed it, then got another, parents sold it, drove my mom's Mustang, crashed that, and then ended up with a Ford Escort :) Gotta love the cars!
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?: Probably crashing both cars on the same road within 3 months of each other, BUT, the MOST embarrassing part.... I rear ended a teacher from school THREE times in a ROW. No joke. It was my mom's Mustang, STICK SHIFT. I tried to stop, my flip flop caught on the brake and I slammed down on the clutch, which sent me into the back of Mr. Wolfram's huge truck 3 times. (The girl with the loudest mouth in school saw it happen and went to Football practice to tell everyone... she was the water girl if you can imagine!) LOVELY! the story the NEXT day was "Erica rear ended Mr. Wolfram 7 times in the parking lot!"- no, it was down the street and it was only 3 times!
4. Were you a party animal?: Hmm... I didn't do anything bad, but yes, I would go out with friends to parties. I was known for having a soda!! YAY ME!
5. Were you considered a flirt?: Who? ME?? No way! ;)
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: HA! choir for like the first semester of my Sophomore year- just Because! ... I don't sing!

7. Were you a nerd?: Nope
8. Were you on any varsity teams?: Cheer! (at both schools)

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?: No way! I was an ANGEL!
10. Can you still sing the fight song?: Sad, but no. (I wasn't a Davis Dart!)
11. Who were your favorite teachers?: Mrs. Thompson, and hmmm... can't remember anyone else's names. I can picture them though! Give me a break, I'm pregnant, AND it's been 4 years!
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: second table on the left right as you walked into the lunch room
13. School Mascot?: Borah Lions, and Centennial Bulldogs

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Yes, with Jimmy, Troy, and Andy (different years, not the same night! HA! who do you think I am?)
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?: OF COURSE! (And I would go find Bobby at High school so I could check him out! Wait, he was on his mission!)
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: getting my Tiffany's necklace from my Mommy! Going to P.F. Chang's and sitting FOREVER.... Graduation = BORING!
17. Where did you go senior skip day?: Umm... I was in Las Vegas and I think that's only a Utah thing... kinda like jell-o salad. BTW- I NEVER skipped! The one day I did, was the day I rear ended Mr. W. My mom always told me- "if you are where you are supposed to be, you will be protected". Boy, was she right! I went to lunch with a friend during 5th period and later that day, had my little episode!18. Have you gained weight since then?: No, still the same (well, a few months ago i was!)
19. Who was your prom date?: Jimmy (again), Jared, and Jason.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: heck no! JK, it's not for another 6 years, but we'll see. If I do, I'll go to Borah's. I grew up with those kids!
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: Ditzy is NOT as cute as you think! (I seriously don't like to be ditzy, so if I am acting dumb, I really mean it! I won't lie, i don't get EVERYTHING people talk about!) But, in HS it was a little over played! :)

LOVE YA!





No comments:
Post a Comment