Our baby boy turned 6 weeks old...
Gavin is such a sweet, good baby! He is smiling a lot more and loves to yell. Brody laughs every time Gavin makes a loud noise! He is eating every 2-3 hours and waking up twice in the night. He is so cuddly and lovable! We absolutely adore him and his sweet spirit! We love you Gavi!
(P.S. I stole this picture idea from my friend, Amber. How clever is that?!) Now, when I look at pictures years from now I'll know how old he is. I'm going to start doing it for Brody too. Too bad I didn't think of doing this when he was younger. Now, I need to put who it is on the paper as well, because I think I may end up getting them confused in some pictures. They're looking more and more alike.





4 comments:
Super cute, they grow so fast it is sad!
Awww....he's so adorable. I can't believe he's SIX WEEKS!!!
What a cutey-pie!! I'm very biased, I know - but you have the CUTEST boys!! Love them to pieces!!
He is so so cute! I can't believe he is already 6 weeks! How has it been having two for you? sounds like your getting some sleep. Miss you too!
Post a Comment