I like to blog on Sundays while everyone else takes a nap... I don't take naps. Never really have. Weird? Ok.
Here are some pictures of what my camera has captured so far in September.
Gavin next to his newest cousins Maddie, Hunter and Molly. He is 3 months older. They'll catch up to him, but, as for now, they are just adorably tiny! We had to lay him farther away because he was waving his arms all around.
Gavi and Daddy

Eyeing his favorite toy!

he got it!

he really attacks this thing!

Trying to wake up his big brother :)

2nd time in his high chair- he likes to be doing things with us now- it's fun!

Brody's "new train" . He lays next to it and just pushes the train around the track. He put that track together by himself. (he's really into doing things by himself now- he loves getting in and out of the car by himself... kinda sad for me :(

One day I was upstairs and I heard Brody yell "Mom! I'm under the bouncer!!" Sure enough- there he was!

Our first Davis game!


GO DARTS!

Loves holding his baby brother! (Every time he holds him he says "I want mommy take a picture!")


LOVES!

Mommy and her sweet boys!



Kisses!

My birthday cake! (from Mom!) (Grandpa doesn't like the frosting. There is an unfrosted corner on every cake we make)

I'm saying 24... in case you don't understand!

I turned the big 2.4. on September 7!


Grandpa, Nana, and Gavin

Daddy playing with Brody

The boys kicked the ball into the neighbors yard- they stopped until someone else went to get it!

Birthday party/BBQ on my birthday/Labor day at the McGuire's


My birthday dinner at McGrath's.

I got to wear the big birthday fish hat...

and Bobby got to enjoy my birthday sundae! (I can't have dairy while nursing Gavin)

My mom took me to lunch at the Gateway for my birthday. We let Brody run around by the fountains.

Cute Gavi!

Cute boys!

Brody fell asleep while waiting for daddy to get home on a school night.

He fell asleep again... with his rockin' shades on! (Go BYU!)

Daddy and his boys getting ready for their Sunday naps!
Love my family!!
8 comments:
I love all of the pics Erica... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Cute Family! Your boys are so cute. It looks like you had a great Birthday also! (and those baby triplets are so adorable!)
So darling. Did you get that train set at IKEA? I need one.
so so cute! ok, i'm calling you this week to get together! and WHERE did you get the big brother little brother shirts??? i have got to get me those!
happy birthday dear!! Your little boys are super cute and they are getting soo big
Girl! I loved all the pictures!!! My favorite is the one with Gav sitting on top of sleeping Brody! Too cute!
Happy Birthday again! I love McGraths! We should go sometime, Brad won't take me. :(
Oh my heck what a cute blog! Your family is so darling!! Don't you just love having boys, they are so crazy, but so much fun at the same time.
Cute pictures!
Did your husband go to Davis High or something? My husband was a Davis Dart!
Post a Comment