Here are some pictures from Halloween. This year, we went to my parent's house for dinner- chili and cornbread, a family tradition for as long as I can remember! Then, we went trick-or-treating around their neighborhood with bobby's sister, Natalie, our brother-in-law, Jeff, and our nephew, McCoy, who was a spider. After getting candy in that neighborhood, we went back to our house and I took Brody around again. He got used to the whole idea of trick-or-treating. He didn't like it at first, and hated anyone in a mask or big costume. He saw a little boy who was dressed as buzz lightyear and he thought that was pretty cool! When we went home, Bobby handed out candy to the kids in our neighborhood- we bought tons and by the time brody and I walked in the door most of it was gone. Bobby said he was giving "handfuls"- I'm sure the kids loved that! Brody enjoyed dumping out his candy and eating a few starbursts... Brody and Bobby both love the fruit candies- I love the chocolate! More for me!
Bobby pretending to throw Gavin- the football!

Cutest football I've ever seen!! (my mom made the outfit! thanks mommy!)

Gav looking at Brody's
BYU helmet!

Brody (
BYU football player), Gavin (football),
Jayden (horse),
Braxton (cowboy)
Jayden, Brody,
Braxton (I love how B is holding his helmet- looks like he just won a big game! probably beat UTAH!)

Brody and
Braxton
Brody's favorite find from his candy stash. Thanks to whoever handed out the eyeballs. Brody's been playing golf with this thing all day!

Checking out his treasures!




WOW!


Brody got a wart burned off of his thumb. It's just an open wound now. he has to have a band-aid on it at all times- his orders!

We stopped by one of my friends homes and Brody peeked his head in her house. He stood still looking at something for a while and when I noticed what he was doing I said "do you have sports on
tv?" she laughed and said yes. The world series was on and he was hooked!

Attempting to take pictures of the football, football player, and the spider.

Take 2

Take 3

playing football

yeah yeah!

Gavin started eating solids this week. He likes prunes, and we tried giving him avocado's- he didn't like them very much which made me sad (seriously) but, it wasn't the best "
cado" I've had so we'll try again later! I told him he has to like "
cado's" to be in our family! :) KIDDING! We love him, and we also love avocados!

A guy bobby works with- he won BEST COSTUME. How awesome does this look?!

Our family at Bobby's work trick-or-treat! Everyone loved Gavin's costume, but Brody... well, let's just say Bobby's office is a little too close to the U. OOPS! :) They still thought he was cute though! (one girl said Gavin was her favorite costume of all. How sweet!) and... look at that amazing view! hope everyone had a great
Halloween!
7 comments:
LOVE Gavin's and Brody's costumes. So stinkin cute. :)
Your boys look so cute. I love costumes that go together. Lilli would just love Brody. Someday we need to get them together to play.
Cute costumes but wearing the wrong color :)
fun fun!! I love that Gavin in a football that is so cute what a great idea!! looks like a lot of fun!!
Oh I just want to smooch their cheeks! Seriously they are adorable and those outfits just added to it! I love them. How have you been, it is about time for one of our phone conversations! :)
Your boys are adorable. I'm shocked that you didn't dress up. You're adorable in that family picture!!
Oh my goodness these are the cutest freaking costumes I have ever seen!
Post a Comment