Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm NOT crazy!

For the past month or so Gavin has been saying "mama" whenever he is fussy or crying. I thought it was my imagination and hopes of his FIRST word to be "mama" (Brody's first word was "dada") but while I was reading in my book "What to expect the First year", I came across a section in the "6Th month" chapter that said "your child may be able to say "mama" or "dada". Of course, he has no idea what he is saying, but it's coming out of his mouth and I LOVE it!

2 comments:

the mortensen's said...

I love it! My Gavin did the same thing, it was so cute and pitiful all at the same time

Amy said...

I totally know what you mean. I've gone through the same thing and no, your not crazy! That is so sweet though, I love when they start talking!