Our Brody boy is back!!
I noticed a big difference on Thursday morning- those meds sure helped! He started to eat and play again throughout the day and has only been getting better since! He still has a light cough, but it usually only comes when he's running around playing his sports (asthma). We still have to do breathing treatments 2 or 3 times a day, but last night he stayed at 90% oxygen level without any oxygen! I keep the monitor on him when he sleeps and an alarm sounds if it gets below 87%. I can then put on his oxygen if he needs it.
We're so glad he's feeling better! I talked to his Dr on Friday and asked him when I could take Brody out again. The Dr told me that I could take him out and let him be around other kids as soon as his fever was gone (he only had a fever of 99.7 for one night on Tuesday), his coughing was improved (check!), and he was active and feeling well (check, check!).
Park, stores, friends - here we come!!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Himself, again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment