Bobby and I (mainly Bobby) folded all of the white laundry and today Gavin got ahold of the nice organized basket that I had yet to put away. He was quiet for about 1 minute (yes, after 1 minute, I figured he must be getting into something) so I went into my bedroom and found him throwing out all of the clothes! Look at that grin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I can't get over it. Hey are you and Bobby going to the 10 year reunion? I've made sure Breck and Kate are going. But, my husband isn't coming so I'm enlisting as many friends as possible so we can hang out at dinner. I just bought my dinner ticket today. I hope you two are coming. Have him get his guy friends to go too. It will be fun to hopefully see you next month.
Don't you hate that! That is a big problem at our house!
Post a Comment