We say the word "shut up" in our house. But in our house the word "shut up" = "no way!!"
I know. It's not something we're proud of saying, it just happens. I think it was started by me. My bad! I say it a lot when I'm shocked. Usually to Bobby. Bobby does the same, apparently...
My mom told me that Brody said "shut up" and then looked at her and said " I no need say shut up anymore, only daddy say shut up when he watching golf"
I thought it was hilarious that he said that! We have been trying not to say it as much, and we're trying to teach Brody not to say it- even though he usually doesn't say it to be rude. He occasionally does that, and yes, he gets in trouble for doing so.
It's crazy how we don't realize what we are saying until we hear it being repeated by our 3 year old!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Brody talk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment