Sunday, June 17, 2012

"The Shoe Story"

Today after church someone came up to us and said we needed to find sister Whipple and have her tell us the "funny story". We weren't able to find her after church but when we got home we saw her drive by so we flagged her down. She stopped and said "Did you hear the shoe story?". We told her we hadn't so she began telling us "A couple of weeks ago, I was in nursery with Gavin and he came up to me and said 'I like your shoes, where did you buy them?'"
She thought it was hilarious and said "He's definitely your son, Erica!" She was impressed that at only 3 years old he already knows how to impress a woman by complimenting her shoes! I'm proud!
She has been telling everyone about this cute little boy! He brings a special light to everyone he meets and melts hearts!! We love our sweet baby boy!

No comments: