I can't believe how ACTIVE Brody is. It's crazy! It's almost like he changes overnite. He use to hate being on his stomach for tummy time, now he rolls over onto it and plays with toys. He puts his arms straight and lifts his head very high. He turns himself as well. It's so fun to watch him. When I hold him sometimes, he grabs my face and finds my mouth and tries to eat it! He has quite the personality already. The other night, we had fed him some cereal and before I even got him out of his highchair, he was asleep.He loves his Daddy. As soon as Bobby gets home, he's as happy as can be! He just plays with Bobby until dinner is ready. Sometimes, Bobby will play his football game on Gamecube, and Brody just sits there and watches. He loves football. Uh-Oh! He loves faces too, and it's so cute when he reaches out to grab your face! It makes you feel like he wants a hug, and then as soon as you do, he backs away. He's such a boy! I just want to squeez him, but he doesn't always like it! He will someday! Right now he's just a little too active to enjoy sitting still. What a fun boy!
Friday, August 24, 2007
He's getting so big..
Posted by
Erica
at
12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment