Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's been a while..

I haven't put up a post for quite some time. I'm not super busy or anything...what's my deal?! Here's some catching up- My parents came up for my nephew Braxton's baby blessing last weekend. It was fun to see them, but the trips always go way too fast.Here is a picture of them with their three grandsons! Brody, Braxton, and Cole.

Kris came by to borrow a memory foam thing that you lay newborn's in. It is such a wonderful thing! We used it all the time for Brody, until he grew out of it. While I was waiting for Kris to come by and pick it up, I layed Brody in it and took a few pictures. The first one is of him in it when he was a newborn, the second is him now- he got so BIG! My little baby!



Kris and I did a little swap. She has my memory foam thing and I have her Exersaucer. It's a nice trade-off! Brody absolutely loves the Exersaucer! He can spin himself around to play with all of the toys- and he loves being able to stand up. He looks at the toys and yells! He's so funny and he's getting loud!
Brody turned 5 months yesterday! I can't believe it! He started rolling over on Monday! He's been rolling onto his side for quite a while, but on Monday while he was on his side, I looked at him and he just rolled.. right onto his belly! It's so cute! He loves to do it! I'm so proud of him!!Here is a picture of him sleeping on his belly this morning. I went in when I got up and he was asleep like this- he's a silly boy. My little Rolley Polley!

No comments: