Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just let me VENT!

You know when you're in one of those moods where someone makes you sooo mad you could just SCREAM!!!!!! Yep, I'm in one. I have been having to deal with Gold's Gym for the past couple of months and absolutely loathe them! That's right, LOATHE! (I learned that word from The Grinch- I love that movie!) Anyway, Gold's Gym is so freakin' shady. They just take your money (Sorry, Emily!! I know you go there, but BEWARE!) They keep telling me one thing, so I fix it, then they say something totally different. AHHHH!! If you haven't noticed, I have just added a list to my Blog site of places I would never recommend. Golds' is in the top 5! (there are only 3!! HA!- as of today) Burt Brothers Tires (in Farmington, rips you off big time, too!) Also, Kid to Kid is a joke. How ridiculous! Ohh, I'm steaming. It's nice to have my blog to Vent on. I hope everyone is having a great day! Don't let this post get you down. It's really just frustration! I'm still a happy little camper- I just want to scream out loud to everyone and take Gold's DOWN TO THE GROUND!!!! GRRR.... Well, that helped! I feel much better now. Keep a lookout for more Non- recommendations! Feel free to leave a comment on any you want added to my list. Oh! I just thought of one more! On the Boarder Mexican restaurant. YUCK! Anyway, Bobby is coming home early today- we have dentist appointments. I'll write a happy review later! Love you all! :) I'm smiling!! Happy Erica, Happy Erica!! ...

3 comments:

Kohler said...

I'm am so with you on the Gold's Gym thing. I had a bad experience with them when I was at BYU and would never recommend them either!

Sarah said...

you crack me up! I think it's any GYM!!!! We've had problems with Las Vegas Athletic Club! I love to vent on my blog!lol love ya!

Anonymous said...

man, that was a little scary I have to say, but I am happy to report to you Erica that I actually attend Idaho Athletic Club so you can have that off your shoulders. It has taken me a while to check my blog because krissy had Hudson on tuesday and I have been taking care of Halle. It sure is different having two babies around but surprisingly really fun as well. And Good luck with the whole Golds gym thing........ really!! :)

Emily