Well, we finally got some family pictures taken. My cousin and her husband took them for us at Wheeler Farm in Salt Lake. It was pretty cold and started to rain at the end of our session. It was all worth it though- and they turned out GREAT!! Thanks Erin and Kenny... Enjoy!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Family Photos- Fall 2007
Posted by
Erica
at
11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Erin & Kenny did such an awesome job!!!! I love the pictures!!!! holy cow. I wish they lived closer and could do mine for me!!!!
I love the pictures! If you have enough copies I would love one. You have the most beautiful family!
I think you should put all of those on the family web site. They are great pictures. Cute family.
Those are so adorable! You have such a cute family! Isn't having a baby the BEST thing ever!?
That is so precious! Your pictures are beautiful, and I never have my speakers on so today is the first time I heard your music, Love that too. I just got music to my blog yesterday, isn't it so much fun. Anyways I love looking at your blog, what a great family you have!
Love the mohawk. The pictures turned out great!!
Those pictures are adorable! Bobby, you have a hot wife!
Post a Comment