A- Attached or Single? Attached and loving it!
B- Best Friend? Bobby, Brody, and my Mom
C- Cake or Pie? Cheesecake (Would that be considered "cake" or "pie"?)
D- Day of Choice? Friday- once Bobby is home from work! I love having him home on the weekends!
E- Essential Item? Lipgloss and Hand Sanitizer
F- Favorite Color? PINK!
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? Worms- they just taste better..
H- Hometown? Las Vegas, NV (and Boise, ID)
I- Favorite Indulgence? Pedicures/Facials and Cold Stone Ice Cream- just had some last night!
J- January or July? Oooh- tough one! Today I like January- because I want some snow- in January I will want July! (It always ends up that way)
K- Kids? Brody!!! The best baby in the world!
L- Life is incomplete without? Bobby, Brody, The Temple, and The Office :) favorite show ever!
M- Marriage Date? May 14, 2005- Best day of our lives!
N- Number of Brothers & Sisters? 1 brother Evan, 1/2 brother Brent and step bro's and sis's...
O- Oranges or Apples? Caramel Apples- just plain, my favorite would be Clementine oranges.
P- Phobias or Fears? Getting stuck in the middle of the ocean - I've seen too many of those stranded shows.. and not being able to breath. I hate it when someone plugs my nose- I can hardly plug it myself.
Q- Quote? Life gets better as you get older, unless you're a banana! Silly quote- but totally true!
R- Reason to smile? Bobby and Brody- need I say more?!
S- Season of Choice? I love ALL of the seasons right as they begin to change- I love change in weather so the beginning of every season is my favorite- Well, Summer is probably my all around favorite.. as long as I'm by the pool.
T- Tag Three Friends (If you read this and your name is here, then you have to do it.) Brooke, Emily, Jamie
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I love giving birth- I think it's the most fun, exciting thing ever! (ok, maybe not EVER, but it's at the top of the list!)
V- Vegetable? Squash and Zucchinni- Are those considered Veggies?! Bobby is so sick of them- poor guy, I make them for dinner ALL the time. Last night he asked for corn- He loves corn! He'll have some tonight! :)
W- Worst Habit? Bobby will love this answer.. my worst habbit is copying people on TV. If someone makes a face, I make the same face...over and over again. If they flip their hair- I do the same thing. (Sometimes I don't know I'm doing it until Bobby looks at me and makes fun) I don't know when this weird obsession started?!
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound!! They're fun!
Y- Your Favorite Food? Anything I'm in the mood for- but I absolutely love Roast and Mashed Potatoes- I can never get enough of that Sunday dinner!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Virgo
Thursday, November 15, 2007
ABC Tag- This is me!
Posted by
Erica
at
10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Thanks for playing this fun tag game! I love your answers!
I remember when we were younger you imitating people talking, like with your mouth. When people would make a wierd face you would do it but to the same extent, just half way do it. So that has been going on for a while, hearing that little story reminded me of it. I am not making this up either, seriously I remember it for real!
Your the best!
Emily
hey Erica go to www.pyzam.com to get some cute templates for your blog. just click on "blogger templates"
Post a Comment