Well, Since I'm a little behind on updating my blog- I'll just have to post a lot right now. Tuesday (Jan. 29) was my mom's 45th birthday, I mean, her 30th! And, I just wanted to let her know how wonderful of a mom she is (and Grandma)! I couldn't have asked for anyone else in my life as my mother! She is such a great example to me and is so motivated. As most of you probably know, she's in Dental school- and, yes, to become a DENTIST. She will be known as Dr. Greenhalgh in April. Only a couple more months, MOM! Way to go. I'm so proud of her!! I love you and hope you had a fantastic birthday! Good luck on your test today!
This picture was taken about 5 months ago :) Mom, Me, and Brody. 3 generations! We need more pics, MOM!! (Yes, she is the Grandma! WOW!)

And, on a second note...Brody took his first step on Tuesday (Gammy's birthday!) What a nice present. He had taken maybe one step before, but he would always just end up sitting and crawling to whatever it is he wanted. But, Tuesday, he actually took 3 steps trying to get my phone while he said "dada". He loves his daddy and always says his name. So, I called Bobby and told him that Brody had just taken 3 steps! YEAH! Brody and I kept working on walking throughout the day, (3 steps was his record) and by the time Bobby got home we got out the video camera and Brody would walk to get it. (He'll only take steps if there's something he'll recieve in the end- i.e. a phone, remote, camera, etc...) Anyway, he took 5 steps, and then 6, and now, his record is 7 steps!! Way to go BABY! Mama and Dada are so proud of you!!
*FYI: Brody has been crawling since 6 1/2 months, and stands on his own for a while. He's been standing by himself for about a month, and walking around furniture since 7 months- that came at about the same time as crawling. I'll keep you updated on his record breaking steps!
Just wanted to show the damage from Brody's teeth. This is the corner of his crib and it has teeth marks on the top and side because his 4 front teeth were just knawing on it. Silly boy!!! (This was done in about 10 minutes after a nice nap!)





4 comments:
Good job Brody! I am so proud of you and keep chewing on your crib, Eli does that too (actually I was relieved to hear of another child doing it, thought maybe mine was strange Haha!) Isn't it crazy we are moving, I am going to miss this house. I am just so glad to hear back from you at all, your last blog was about Brody falling off the bed and then that was it for like a month, I started to worry about you. DON'T EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!!! just kidding, but I did start to worry about you. Call me when you can, I love you too and miss you a ton. Tell your family hi and a late happy birthday to your mom, I sure do miss that lady. I was thinking about her the other day actually, random thought there, but do tell them hi for me. Talk to you soon!
Eli says hi to Brody too.
Love, Emily
Way to go Brody!! Keep up the good work! Before you know it he'll be running circles around ya! :) The sound of their little feet pattering is the most beautiful sound in the entire world!
oh and P.S. your mom looks like your sister! You guys are adorable
Erica Your little family is soooo cute. Your blog is cute too. Lets all get together again soon!
Post a Comment