Thursday, March 27, 2008

FYI...

PLEASE READ: (at least the bottom part)!


I work... well, I try to work! I was on the plane yesterday coming home from Las Vegas, and I received a call. Let me back up for a minute! I went to LV on Tuesday morning, had my mom work on my teeth (I'm going to be her board exam patient next week), and then came home yesterday evening. I know, we've been traveling a LOT! Anyway, back to the phone call. I had taken my parents to look at a few homes. I received a call from the listing Agent on a particular home and she was wanting to get some feedback on it. I told her that it was a beautiful home, but the backyard was a little smaller than what my parents were looking for, and thanked her for allowing us to view the home. I hung up, turned off the phone (we were about to take off) and the lady sitting next to me said, "you must be a REALTOR?" I told her I was, and asked if she was as well. She has been doing Real Estate for 20 years in Idaho Falls. She said that she had two of her listed homes sell while she was on vacation in Las Vegas... YES! 2 HOMES SOLD WHILE ON VACATION! I couldn't believe it. (Well, I could, but I didn't want to!) Anyway, this gave me some motivation! I want to become more active in my job. Although my #1 job right now is being a MOM, but it's not hard to take him along to show homes. So, this is my little advertising for the week. (I'll be posting something like this often) I need to build my clientele!


READ THIS PART:


I am a REALTOR. I have been in Real Estate for 2.5 years. I love it! Please let me know of ANYONE you know who is looking to buy or sell a home. Thanks for your help!


Erica McGuire

Affiliated Realty Group

801-472-2507


Please make sure that your referrals mention your name!! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

DH stands for "dear husband" or DS=dear son, DD=dear daughter.....it's just blog/message board talk. I don't know how it started i just learned it from everyone else.

a.t.a said...

I will spread the word, beautiful picture! You are so pretty!

Arielle said...

Real estate sounds fun, do you like it? How did you get into it? What is the area you show?

Unknown said...

I have missed you so much, it has been horrible not to have a computer! And so today Brett finally got it all working and I look up your blog and what find that you have been vacationing all over the place, while I have been working my booty off getting into this house, so jealous! So seriously when are you gonna come to Boise? It needs to be soon, but I am just so glad that I have my computer back. I have so much to tell you about so much. We need to talk on the phone!!!! I need to find out what you have been up to and to hear your voice, Ok I am not obsessed just excited. And good luck with your working and all, sounds like fun! Talk to you soon and love you.