Wednesday, April 2, 2008

(Here they are)

Like I promised, here are the pictures from Brody's FIRST Birthday- and then some! We will be leaving to Vegas, once again! So, I figured I better do a post before we left. That way I can blog about our vacation when I get back! Enjoy the pictures... We're off to 80* weather!! YAY!



Brody's new bike from Mom and Dad






Cake I made him on his (actual) birthday (March 14) before we left to CA.







Messy BOY!



Pushing his cousins on his new bike





Cousins: Braxton, Brody, and Cole




BIRTHDAY PARTY- March 22, 2008










COSTCO Cake!












YUM!






BEST picture EVER!






HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!






New Basketball Hoop from Mom and Dad




EASTER





Brody and Grandpa making "crazy face"






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Have a good time in Vegas, man you guys are travelin fools!!!
miss you guys

~Paige~ said...

Those pictures look like you guys had alot of fun! I love the picture of him and his cousins! That is so fun that he has cousins so close to his age, I wish Kaiden did. Hope he had a great birthday!

Erin Spenc said...

Your pics are so cute! Looks like Brody loved eating his cake naked. :) Man, have fun in Vegas again!