I went Private!! YAY! I thought I would never get around to it, let alone, figure it out! But, I accomplished something today and it's not even 1:00 yet! Go ME! Well, now that I can stop worrying about that, I'll post something... this is what we've been up to.
We got Brody a Golf bag with some clubs and golf balls. He loves it! He carries the thing all over the place- at least, he DID. He's like his mom. We are into something for a little bit, and then get bored. So, he still likes it, but this is what happened the week we got him the toy.
He carried it with him everywhere and put anything he could find into it. I found Bobby's keys, Grandpa's keys, Easter eggs, golf balls, a prescription bottle, a wrench, and lo and behold, 2 parts to my mixer. Good job Brody!! I dumped out his whole golf bag on the couch... here's the evidence!

Last week we were at Bobby's parents house with his sisters, and Brody was playing with toys with his Aunt JuJu and all of a sudden she screamed... "SPIDER!" She jumped up with Brody and got as far back as possible... Note: NONE of the McGuire's like spiders! No one would go over to the blocks where the spider was. So, I laughed and said, "I'll kill it" - I put on my shoe and went over to the block, looked in it, and SCREAMED! IT WAS HUGE! I backed up to the wall with the other girls! I thought I could take the thing, but no way! It looked big, black, and hairy. (At least from the view I got). By this time, we were all jittery... the boys were just sitting around on the couch watching all of the girls freak out! So, they look at each other and say, "is it alive?" Bobby goes over and kicks the block, his dad says "now where did it go?" girls scream, Jeff hits the block over, we see the huge spider laying there, and Jeff scoots closer with Bobby and Bill looking too. Jeff then picks up the spider and puts it in his mouth... AHHH! It was quite the show! Well, to make this long story short... it was a toy. YES, A TOY! HA! I have pictures to show just how scary this spider really was! Honestly tell me you could have kicked the block and smashed that one! I'll be sticking to the little spiders on my driveway... better yet, I'll be calling my bug spray man once they start coming around again!

Funny story now that it's over! P.S. How do you like our 6 legged, silver and black spider!! HA!
Friday, April 25, 2008
I did it!
Posted by
Erica
at
12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I was just worried about Brody touching it...I wasn't scared at all :) J/K. I was freaking out. Good thing it was a fake one. It was good for the laughs though.
Oh my heck that is so funny about the golf clubs - when Brock was about Brody's age we got him golf clubs and he did the same thing putting everything in it, and when it went time to go some place I couldn't find my keys anywhere, we all search high and low until a good hour later Brock laughed that he had them the whole time in the golf clubs.. Oh how we love our kids...
I would have screamed SO loud i would have hurt myself!! I HATE bugs of any kind! I admire your bravery though Erica, very remarkable!!
Yay, thanks for adding me! Your blog is so cute! Funny story about the golf clubs girl! :) Keep in touch!
hi erica...so i tagged you, see my post from today for details!
Post a Comment