My sweet husband turned 26 yesterday! I feel bad that I didn't post this ON his birthday but at least I got in the "going private" post. I'm dumb! I'm so spacey sometimes and well, I'm sorry honey! I love you! (I did tell him Happy Birthday in the morning though- before he even left for work! WOW!) The night before his birthday I said , "if I don't wake up enough to tell you happy birthday, don't be offended. I remember your birthday, I'm just tired!" I baked cupcakes all morning yesterday and took them (along with lunch) to his office. I'm so nice! :) Everyone loves getting treats at work and I love baking them! It fits! I brought in 35 cupcakes! YUM! Anyway, I just wanted to tell Bobby how grateful I am for him, and how much I love him. Here are my favorite things about him:
He always makes me laugh. He is such a great dad! I LOVE HIM. He's compassionate. HE LOVES ME. He's wonderful! He's Kind. He's Romantic! He's smart. He's a hard worker. He's HOT! he's fun to be with. he's honest. He loves to golf. He's good at golf. I'm nice to him. He's nice to me! I'm glad he doesn't EVER want to go skiing or snowboarding. He likes to work out! He's tough! He would like to be RIPPED! I think he IS ripped! He has a nice butt! :) I like his clothes. I buy his clothes. He likes when I buy his clothes. He always wants me to be happy. HE ALWAYS MAKES ME SO HAPPY! He loves Soda. I LOVE HIS BROWN EYES! I love the way he looks at me. I love his smile. He makes me melt! He's loving. He's the BEST husband I could ask for. He spoils me. I spoil him. I JUST LOVE HIM! Brody LOVES him. And, he's 26! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Friday, April 11, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
Posted by
Erica
at
6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Bob! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it was great to hear from you.! And to Erica, who doesn't know who I am, I'm a good friend of Bobs going all the way back to Jr. High, I met you at Darci and Doug's wedding. Anyways He says your going private on your blog and I would love to keep up and see how your cute family is doing. By the way I think Brody is just the cutest thing ever, you guys make a cute kid! Anyways, my email is nikibrat@verizon.net, if you don't mind inviting me to view your blog.
Thanks,
Niki (Voorhees) McDowell
So so cute! How romantic. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Bobby. I'm glad you found me! Yeah, we never see you two (three) anymore...where have you been? Oh, and who took that picture on the right hand side of the three of you? I love it...sooooo cute. We really do need to get together, you guys are fun.
Happy Birthday Bobby!! You guys are so rediculously gorgeous together!! You guys belong on the front of a magazine!
Post a Comment