Saturday, November 1, 2008

Brody's Testimony!

On Sunday, October 19, we had our Fast and Testimony meeting at Church. It is usually held on the First Sunday of every month, but General Conference took place that day so we moved it. We were sitting in Sacrament Meeting and Brody walked up to the front and went up the stairs. I was closest, so I got up and went to get him, which landed me a seat next to our Branch President. He saw me come up and pulled the seat down for me to sit in! :) So, being in front of everyone, I sat, and waited for the person speaking to finish until it was my turn. I had Brody on my lap and just as the guy was finishing up, Brody got down, stared at him and said... "a bah bah bah bah..." (like someone was talking too much) It was so funny. It came to be my turn so I grabbed Brody and went up to the podium. Brody then grabbed the microphone, pulled it towards himself and said...."a bah bah bah bah bah..." I took it back and continued speaking. He did this probably 2 more times! I wanted to explain his reasoning behind yelling into the microphone, but didn't find it too appropriate to say in Sacrament meeting that he learned this from my mom who taught him to sing into the Rock band microphone by saying "bah bah bah bah". I found the whole thing quite funny, while Bobby sat in front smiling and shaking his head! It was too cute! I'm proud of him for bearing his testimony! Let's hope he doesn't get stage freight when he gets older- he's on a roll!

No comments: