before you VOTE! As most of you know, Bobby works for an Investment Management Firm (or bank?) I'm not sure what to call it ever since all of this economy stuff started going on. Anyway! Being in touch with the Stock Market, his office has a TV up on the wall for the employees to watch while working. When I say watch, I mean, CNBC is on so they can keep an eye on wall street and stock prices. He came home from work yesterday and said that the men on CNBC were talking about Obama and say that if O gets into office we will be in a recession for the next 4 years. NICE CHANGE! NOT! They say this will happen because of his tax and money plans. I just thought I would share the comment these wise men made, before everyone goes out to vote. So, with this said, please take the time to think of those things that are most important to you, and make a good choice. Happy Voting!
Just a funny story: My brother told me that my dad (a plumber in Las Vegas) was going to vote for O. I was furious! So, I called to have a little chat with him. He told me he WAS going to, but had changed his mind after he heard what he was going to do to "Joe, the plumber"! Ha! I was cracking up! He said he didn't want O "taking his money"- his plumbing money :)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Just a thought-
Posted by
Erica
at
7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment