Brody is such a crack up! He is constantly saying and doing things that stop me right in my tracks.
A few weeks ago we were at my parents' house and my mom took us down to the basement to see some things they had done... they are finishing it! We walked down and bobby immediately saw the progress and said "nice!" All of a sudden, our little parrot began saying this. He would say "nice" to everything he saw after that. We went back upstairs and he saw my step-brother's snowboard, so he went and stood by it, took a good look, and said "nice!" (Now, this isn't just another word... it has that dragged on i sound, and his voice gets louder at the end... niiiiCE!) He sounds like a little man! This morning we were heading downstairs so I was putting on some pajama pants (oops! Did I just reveal that we don't sleep in pj's?!?) Brody looked up at me and said "Nice!" I'm glad he thought I looked good for our breakfast date!
While driving in the car one day, Bobby said "oh shoot!" Next thing we heard was...???? Any guesses? - "oh shoot!" Luckily, we don't use bad language in our house!!
With little boys come little noises! Every time Brody farts... or anyone for that matter, he will laugh and look at you as he says "bart!" It's so funny! While out to breakfast with my mom yesterday, Brody gave her a kiss and then gave her a hug. While hugging her he exclaims "bart!!" My mom said "oh, that's so sweet of you to fart while giving me a hug!" HA! Boys are so funny- and they will definitely be boys!
He will also say "ooh, stinky" while plugging his nose. If he has a poopy diaper and we say "ooh, stinky", he'll come over and plug our noses.
I will randomly take out Brody's little potty and have him sit on it while watching a movie, so today, that's just what I did! As soon as he sat down, he started taking his socks off and asked for water... Last time he was sitting there I put a bowl of warm water down for him to soak his feet in, ya know what warm water does! It works! But, I was so surprised that he remembered I had done that... it's been a while!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Brody lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
haha that is too cute :)
HAHAHAHA..
I've changed my blog address
krismommy2.blogspot.com
I think you might have to send me a new invite...I tried getting to you blog and it wouldn't let me...
Thank you for your kind and sweet message. This is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's something I had to do in order to be happy and have the gospel in my life.
Thank you for being so kind.
Post a Comment