Friday, January 9, 2009

"Football"



I was putting Brody down for bed last week when he sat up and started yelling "dadda, dadda". (He knows Bobby can hear him on the monitor and he will usually come in... Brody sometimes resorts to yelling "hunny!"- because I will usually yell that name!) So, as Brody had hoped, Bobby walked into his room. Brody then reaches for him saying in his "I know how to get my parents to do anything" voice... "dadda, dadda" Bobby picks him up and all of a sudden he says... "dadda, FOOTBALL!"
I'll say he knows exactly how to get to his daddy! I told Bobby, "I think you've trained him a little TOO well" and he then tells me, "no, just PERFECT!" I love my sweet boys and can't wait to have another! I've always wanted a house full of boys!

4 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Looks like you guys have been have busy, haven't seen you for a long time! I have friend that is interested in the tutu's you make. She wants to buy one, let me know!

Unknown said...

Eli has been calling Brett "honey" too. It is so funny! I am not sure how brett felt about it at first but now we just both laugh, it is so cute. How is Brody feeling now?

Brooke said...

so stinkin cute! boston loves to watch "the fooball game" with jeremy too. boys are the best! i'm with you, i always wanted a house full of boys too! brody is so dang cute! i can't believe how much he has changed since i saw you last!

~Paige~ said...

Oh how funny! If I little boy said that Nate would just die of happiness haha. You pictures below from Christmas are so cute, I love the one of Brody playing the drums.. so cute! Hope all is going well with you guys and your pregnancy!