Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brody's new favorite word...

Or is it EVEN considered a word? "Ummmm... " - that's what he says now when we ask him a question. He is such a goofball!

The other day, he got into my jewelry and got his little hands on my wedding ring. I saw him with and went to get it from him... being a little stinker, he decided to THROW it! Lovely! Luckily, we were in my closet, so I knew it was somewhat nearby... but where was it? In a shoe? No! We sat on the floor searching, trying to not to make it get buried deeper into whatever place it could be. I would say.. "Where's mommy's ring?" His reply- "Ummmm" How could I NOT crack up to that response? I tried not to let him see me laughing! Needless to say, we found my ring while having a good laugh!

Brody will often call for Bobby or I and when we say "yes?" his response... "ummmm"

He sounds like such a little man when he says this. Almost like he is SERIOUSLY contemplating SOMETHING! He is so funny and just keeps up laughing! It's AWESOME!

When I told my mom about this little "word", she said, "you know where he learns it, right?" - Do WE say Ummmm THAT often? I'm going to have to start keeping track! It's funny how you don't realize what you say, until your little parrot starts saying it!



**** Brody's 2 year checkup went well! He weighs 25.2 lbs (what would that be like?!) 16th percentile. Length is 34 inches, 38th percentile, and head circumference is 18.9 inches, 31st percentile. He's growing just like he should! He also got his last 3 immunization shots! YAY! We're done with shots until Kindergarten... well, with HIM at least! 6 weeks until Baby Brother arrives!

No comments: